Vivian Clement

Vivian Clement

At the age of 12, Vivian Clement picked up her father’s guitar – it was love at first sight. Within a short period of time she was playing guitar and singing harmonies in her local church choir. Just a few years later, Vivian was performing for corporate events and bars in her hometown in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.

“As a child, I really enjoyed drawing and painting. At seventeen, I won a summer scholarship to study art at the Ontario Art Gallery, in Toronto. I had already been playing guitar for several years and wasn’t sure if I should become an artist or a musician. Once I finished my scholarship, I realized that I had more of a passion for music, so I decided to make a career as a guitarist.”
Vivian moved to Toronto to study jazz guitar at Humber College with Peter Harris. She also took private vocal lessons with pop/classical teacher Helen Knight.

http://www.vivianclement.com

Comments

Popular Posts